Best Al Furjan Apartments For you
Al Furjan City
Al Furjan is located between Sheikh Zayed Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and aspires to create a pleasant manor community for its residents.
Paths and facilities are part of a collaborative system that connects the neighbourhood. The villages of Al Furjan, Garden View Estates, and Discovery Auditoriums will benefit from a 40-kilometre cycle track that connects the three areas. There are a wide variety of property kinds available like Al Furjan apartments, houses, hospices, commercial spaces, and more in the works.
- Mostly made up of mansions and townhouses, but there are also many residential apartment buildings to be found here.
- Sheikh Zayed Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road are nearby significant thoroughfares.
- There is an Al Furjan Metro Station there.
- Ideal for families seeking a sense of belonging in a small town.
- Green Community and Discovery Auditoriums can walk to nearby Jebel Ali Village.
- Swimming pools, gymnasiums, locker rooms, and other facilities are available.
- Negative trends in AL FURJAN’s reimbursement policy
- Furjan offers a wide range of apartment sizes, from studios to three-bedroom houses. Al Furjan’s cheapest rent for a plant is AED 22k per year. It costs between AED 33k and AED 61k for a 1-bedroom flat, while it costs between AED 50k and AED 90k.
- Among the most notable buildings in the region is the Azizi Developments themed-rise serviced apartment building Candace Acacia and the Masakin Al Furjan apartment complex. In Al Furjan, you can also rent dormitory units for AED 23k per year for a plant unit.
3,4,5, and 6-bedroom houses are available for rent in Al Furjan estates, and tenants can also select from a wide range of townhouses. The annual rent for a three-bedroom manor ranges from AED 85k to AED 155k, depending on the available amenities.
Renting 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom estates is also available between AED 120k and AED 220k per year. A six-bedroom manor can be rented for AED 225k per year. Nakheel’s Dubai Style and Quortaj estates are two of the most popular options, both of which have their distinct architectural styles. Shops for rent in Al Furjan can be had for as little as AED 200k per year.
On either side of the neighbourhood, there are two Al Furjan Belvederes, each with a 24-story shopping mall and its grocery. There’s also the enormous Ibn Battuta Mall, located in the Discovery Auditoriums next door.
While this Dubai shopping boardwalk may be best renowned for its distinctive armature, it’s also the world’s most extensive themed boardwalk. In addition, Ibn Battuta has a lot to offer the Furjan population, including over 420 stores, 50 cafes, and a 21-screen theatre.
Cafes in AL FURJAN
Oregano – a casual Italian diner, Which Wich – a make-your-own sandwich brand, and Al Arrab – a prominent Arab café are some of the eateries in the Al Furjan Pavillion Centers. It is an excellent place for food lovers to get their fix, thanks in large part to the affordable pricing points as well as a wide selection of cafes and restaurants. Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate’s cafés and lounges all offer full bars, making it a classy choice for legal gambling.
Vicinity of AL FURJAN
Strands in Dubai Marina are the nearest to the Al Furjan neighbourhood, which is only a 20-minute drive away. There are a plethora of sidewalk cafes and shops to peruse. As a bonus, there is a playground and an outdoor gym. You can also travel 25 nanoseconds to Al Sufouh Beach, a little further away.